Prep time 1 minute cook time 10 minutes serves 4
· 5 oz of fresh spinach any or any/all baby power greens *rinse, rinse, rinse*
· 1 clove of garlic finely chopped
· 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
· 1 Tablespoon of South of France
· ½ cup vegetable stock (can sub chicken stock)
In a 10 – 12 inch non stick pan heat up oil over medium high heat. Add chopped garlic and sauté 1 min until softened. Then add greens and seasoning, the greens will not all fit until you cook the first handfuls down a bit. Stir and sauté until all the greens have started to wilt about 3 min. Add stock and stir until stock and greens are evenly distributed and allow stock to reduce about 6 min. Voila!